joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2nd annual spring/summer thread for the mountains

Met1985

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man those are some impressive elevations you guys post from down there. Air must always be fresh and clean with a breeze. 155 ft above sea level here in CT near the CT River. We have had 10 days above 90 degrees since May and the hottest temp recorded was 94 and the lowest was 53.

Nice man. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah living at 2500 plus feet is very refreshing and beautiful. It takes a lot of stagnant days for the haze to really set in.

Looks like next week we will get a good dose of Fall weather. Highs on the 70s and lows in the lower 50s to possibly some upper 40s. This trough is impressive for this time of the year. The nao and ao are helping out big time with both being negative. I have noticed that both especially the Nao has really been negative the middle of June. I only hope this is a positive sign heading into winter. Also frost advisories out for extreme NW Montana tonight! The seasons are starting to change.

Beautiful summer morning with a low of 53 degrees.

It was a nippy 37 degrees at Mt LeConte overnight: http://www.highonleconte.com/daily-posts/august-25th-2015

I will be camping on my mountain top over the Labor Day weekend and hoping for some interesting weather be it in the form of a tropical storm, thunderstorms, cold, wind, fog..I'll take it! :)

It was a nippy 37 degrees at Mt LeConte overnight: http://www.highonleconte.com/daily-posts/august-25th-2015

I will be camping on my mountain top over the Labor Day weekend and hoping for some interesting weather be it in the form of a tropical storm, thunderstorms, cold, wind, fog..I'll take it! :)

Nice Mike! Enjoy this beautiful weather man!

Archived