SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it did. In Kevin's defense...I swiffered the floor last night and had some pollen for sure on it.

Yeah..all joking aside..all these folks with terrible allergies and then they have windows wide open in homes and cars and window fans etc..The pollen just gets all over everything. If you have bedding or furniture near any open door or window..if you take your hand and bang it..you'll see all kinds of pollen fly up off of it.

I had terrible allergies and asthma as a kid growing up(thankfully I outgrew all of them) and the allergist always told me if you want relief close all windows and put A/C on

Early am runs had little. Later on they showed storms. Most stuff shows north of ORH as the primary area with little south

Sounds like a north and west interior type of day.. maybe we manage a little rain.. who knows..

I got out of Jillians about 3am on Landsdowne last night there was an intermittent mist falling on 93 on my ride home. Just enough to wet the roadway a little.

The one inhibitor is mid level drying, but you still have good 850 dews which is important.

Anyways, in these doldrum times...just generating disco. I usually like these strong s/w setups.

Not sure if this is still a factor but seemed like a pre frontal comes through too early and really dries things out aloft. At least that's what I saw 3 days ago when I last looked

All meso stuff has north of ORH as hot spot with a scattered light shower or two south west and Se of there . Sw winds kill south of pike convection

Or dew points mixing out in the boundary layer and 700mb dew points near like -30c advecting in from the west. 

All meso stuff has north of ORH as hot spot with a scattered light shower or two south west and Se of there . Sw winds kill south of pike convection

strange seeing you cheer on the dry conditions considering your grass fetish. And don't even tell me you're not cheering on drought...your predictions are always correlated to the weather you want. You like extremes and a drought is extreme so I guess I can somewhat understand. Hopefully you get your wish and the next 3 months are < 1.00" each.

strange seeing you cheer on the dry conditions considering your grass fetish. And don't even tell me you're not cheering on drought...your predictions are always correlated to the weather you want. You like extremes and a drought is extreme so I guess I can somewhat understand. Hopefully you get your wish and the next 3 months are < 1.00" each.

It's not the first time hes rooted on drought.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/40139-the-drought-tracker/page-5

I'm currently in a vegetative -like state on my couch, trying to work from home ...but finding that the illness that has over-taken me is winning... 

I am convinced that said illness started with pollen last week.  It was so bad that I was hacking in my sleep at times, waking me up...making feel way under-rested and tired/worn out all week...Then, over the weekend, a more legit cold conveniently avails of a worn out body and kicks in replete with fever and everything.  Irritating cough has become convulsive gag reflexes and no energy.

At this point, I would do anything to see a wall of 55 DPZ wind/rain/hail come in and blast this schit out of here!

I think that's known in some circles as wishcasting haha.

Archived