joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drove with a friend from Concord to Portland last night and watch the car thermometer go from 78F to 54F in less than two miles.

Downtown Portland was rocking but everyone had light winter coats or sweaters on. I had shorts but luckily had brought a sweatshirt.

Went to a bar with an amazing Belgian Beer selection.

Old port section is nice.

Drove with a friend from Concord to Portland last night and watch the car thermometer go from 78F to 54F in less than two miles.

Downtown Portland was rocking but everyone had light winter coats or sweaters on. I had shorts but luckily had brought a sweatshirt.

Went to a bar with an amazing Belgian Beer selection.

Old port section is nice.

I went the other way, 48 to 76 Bath Me, to Concord NH

The rise was actually pretty smooth for me, slow on 95 and then fast on 101

87/59 at BDL

The humidity is extreme for sure

You are breaking the rules.

The rules state that in summer you use the BDL thermometer for ambient air temperature and Davis station over a lawn for dewpoints.

Once the calendar hits October, the CT weather is best represented by using the ORH ASOS.

You are breaking the rules.

The rules state that in summer you use the BDL thermometer for ambient air temperature and Davis station over a lawn for dewpoints.

Once the calendar hits October, the CT weather is best represented by using the ORH ASOS.

Haha, we know the drill.

He should probably start using BTV's obs, too, as that's the Key West of New England. 

Archived