• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

+6.6 on the month so far... going to be the first 9 days above normal.  Wonder when we register a below normal day?

88/42 yesterday for a +13 departure with a 46-degree diurnal swing, lol.

Good ol' dry heat.

74/50 here now.

just perfect, hope it continues all summer, Dew the dew

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New puppy does not like the crate. No barking really unless we put her in there with the door closed. She slept in it the last two nights without a problem but the crate door was open. She's in the room with us and has a little space to roam around. Would be a lot easier to crate train without my other roommates. I'd try to ignore it but I feel bad for them. We might just try to really tucker her out with walks before bed tonight and give her a treat and shut the cage door. We'll see how it goes.

New puppy does not like the crate. No barking really unless we put her in there with the door closed. She slept in it the last two nights without a problem but the crate door was open. She's in the room with us and has a little space to roam around. Would be a lot easier to crate train without my other roommates. I'd try to ignore it but I feel bad for them. We might just try to really tucker her out with walks before bed tonight and give her a treat and shut the cage door. We'll see how it goes.

I heard somewhere that if you have a old fashion clock, the ticking sounds mimics the mothers heartbeat and sooves the pup at night.  Maybe a heartbeat sound app on your smartphone might work too. Who knows?

Current dewpoints:

BDL: 59F

IJD: 55F

ORH: 56F

BED: 57F

HFD: 58F

BAF: 58F

BOS: 49F

COC...AGT (As Ginxy thought)

Glad we don't live where dewpoints are in the 60s...or where it is 90 and sticky all weekend.

Current dewpoints:

BDL: 59F

IJD: 55F

ORH: 56F

BED: 57F

HFD: 58F

BAF: 58F

BOS: 49F

COC...AGT (As Ginxy thought)

Glad we don't live where dewpoints are in the 60s...or where it is 90 and sticky all weekend.

'Course it's a bit early in the year for that anyway ...but - 

Archived