joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good man, damn wish it were here, we have Bacon Academy prom here tonight.  Where are you taking her to dinner?

Dinner is at the prom itself in Bolton. Your facility would be awesome for a prom... we did ours at that place on Ocean Beach in New London which was cool.

:lol: And BTV was 70-degrees at 4am for comparison.

The Key West of NNE.

Ah and it was so glorious! (Well going to work at 6:30, wasn't up at 4! haha). 10 degrees cooler on the other side of the lake I think.

You need to move up and inland. Been a beautiful day up here so far. Up and in and away.

We do avoid the marine crap well :thumbsup:

somebody mention key west?

Lol

You need to move up and inland. Been a beautiful day up here so far. Up and in and away.

Nary a cloud in the sky as we head to soccer and softball games It was sunny by 10:00am .. Still don't understand why people were thinking cloudy and cool all day.. Hope everyone enjoys another early summer weekend.. Get that sunscreen on!

In your defense, it's already 63 at kenmore square, 67 in Newton.

Well I don't need any defense but thank you. I was one of the few who thought today would be another summer special.BDL actually hasn't totally cleared out yet on viz. just glad everything worked out for everyone this weekend68/60 here. Heading out now

I don't think anyone thought today was not going to recover though -- it was modeled and discussed. 

"Well I don't need any defense but thank you.  I was one of everyone who thought today would be another summer special"

agreed -

Archived