Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

lol of course I believe you, I am a pic ho

Here you go ginxy. Certainly not the most picturesque time of year but I said I'd take some.

post-992-0-60725000-1428100774_thumb.jpg

Right in the center of that open area

And in the deeper spots that get less sun... my tape stopped on a layer of ice at the bottom here so this is actually a slight underestimate.

Hopefully this post gets me my second weenie of the day.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 15 years of data that shows they bloom after about 21 days averaging above freezing temps.  That's why they bloomed so early in 2012 and so late last year.  A couple of days isn't going to do it.

That's probalby pretty close to right. Forsythia need a soil temp of around 55 degrees to bloom.

One day at 60 won't do it. Fisher needs his Twitter account suspended.

Here you go ginxy. Certainly not the most picturesque time of year but I said I'd take some.

tmp_6176-IMG_2015040333571532859350.jpg

Right in the center of that open area

tmp_6176-IMG_2015040310985472590691.jpg

And in the deeper spots that get less sun... my tape stopped on a layer of ice at the bottom here so this is actually a slight underestimate.

tmp_6176-IMG_2015040323953500832182.jpg

Hopefully this post gets me my second weenie of the day.

nice Eric, hope your wife isn't upset you had a weenie today

nice Eric, hope your wife isn't upset you had a weenie today

When it comes to snow I've been Bobby Brown to her Whitney Houston. Turned her from a beautiful innocent warm weather lover to a straight up degenerate snowboarding winter wx icep____y. She especially digs the NAM.

When it comes to snow I've been Bobby Brown to her Whitney Houston. Turned her from an beautiful innocent warm weather lover to a straight up degenerate snowboarding winter wx icep____y. She especially loves the NAM.

I basically did the opposite. She hates winter now. 

When it comes to snow I've been Bobby Brown to her Whitney Houston. Turned her from an beautiful innocent warm weather lover to a straight up degenerate snowboarding winter wx icep____y. She especially digs the NAM.

lol mine is coming around, she spent more time outside in the snow this year than ever. She even went to the ski shop and bought boarder pants and snowshoes

Archived