Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I'm a sicko for thinking today actually feels like a nice day. Bluebird day with full sun and mid 30s. Just cancelled by Eurowx subscription. Time for Spring.

Naw. I just came in from running errands. Out of the wind, it's not a bad day. Even at 32 in the sun, it feels nice. A little bit of water running off the snow piles too. People down south would think we are crazy, but after the winter, this feels nice.

Sounds very springy: Will the peepers be out in the ponds tonight?

WINDS WILL DIMINISH SOMEWHAT TONIGHT BUT

REMAIN GUSTY ALONG THE COAST AND OVER THE HIGHER TERRAIN. THE
COLUMN IS RATHER DRY SO EXPECT MAINLY CLEAR SKIES. MIN TEMPS WILL
DROP INTO THE SINGLE NUMBERS ACROSS NORTH CENTRAL AND W MA WITH
TEENS ELSEWHERE. WIND CHILLS WILL DROP TO ZERO TO 10 BELOW ACROSS
SOME OF THE HIGHER TERRAIN AND SINGLE NUMBERS ELSEWHERE.

I still can't believe how much snow is down in the wooded parts of the south shore. It's like January at my parents. Still snow from yesterday. It doesn't have anything close to that late season melt look. I can't believe this. It has that snow covered look over the logs/ fallen trees etc...that mid winter look I'm sure some can understand.

I still can't believe how much snow is down in the wooded parts of the south shore. It's like January at my parents. Still snow from yesterday. It doesn't have anything close to that late season melt look. I can't believe this. It has that snow covered look over the logs/ fallen trees etc...that mid winter look I'm sure some can understand.

report back on Thursday with rain and dews in the 50's

m

Night and day from your foo foo.

Lol. Both packs are probably full of water. NOHRSC has it pretty close now but probably a shade more liquid in parts of the SE MA pack. The highest LE in SNE is now ORH county and the northern Berkshires.

Lol. Both packs are probably full of water. NOHRSC has it pretty close now but probably a shade more liquid in parts of the SE MA pack. The highest LE in SNE is now ORH county and the northern Berkshires.

My guess is the 2' in the backyard is probably more than his 14". Especially when the large storms were pretty hefty with QPF here.

Archived