SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is bull****...we can't get crap. I mean everything that can go wrong just goes wrong and its all stupid stupid stupid. I mean WTF...just can't go along anymore with just one good storm, if that out of 365 fooking ***hole piece of crap days. It sucks and it's not worth it...it's awful and it sucks beyond suck can suck

:cliff:

Best melt in a long time.

Snow pack down to an average of around 10-12" here with some bare spots on steep southern exposures. I was in shock BOS when I discovered broke their record yesterday. While I figured they would do it before the close of the season, I didn't think it would be yesterday with the warm BL. I thought they'd get some rain/snow mix with little or now accumulation. Anyways, congrats.

I can't wait to be living in a spot the averages more than BOS has had in this record breaking season so far. 

I think its safe to say blue hills keeps more detailed /accurate records measuring especially with you at work for 1/3 of the storms and didn't clear a board every 6 hours.

That is pretty much the only location i would just not call out, i mean probably most dedicated to accuracy by many accounts here and tbh your measuring doesn't hold a candle to your forecasts lol. Can't measure from work, your wife isn't clearing the board, compaction when you get home and measure and i would think Blue hills trump any other weenie you may have weymouth totals from. With all the fluff settling ,clearing was more important this season .

I think its safe to say blue hills keeps much more detailed records that mr weenie who was at work for 1/3 of the storms and didn't clear a board every 6 hours.

That is pretty much the only location i would just not call out, i mean probably most dedicated to accuracy by many accounts here and tbh your measuring doesn't hold a candle to your forecasts lol. Can't measure from work, your wife isn't clearing the board, compaction when you get home and measure and i would think Blue hills trump any other weenie you may have weymouth totals from

it's been said but just let it go

Snow pack down to an average of around 10-12" here with some bare spots on steep southern exposures. I was in shock BOS when I discovered broke their record yesterday. While I figured they would do it before the close of the season, I didn't think it would be yesterday with the warm BL. I thought they'd get some rain/snow mix with little or now accumulation. Anyways, congrats.

I can't wait to be living in a spot the averages more than BOS has had in this record breaking season so far.

Nova Scotia has been blizzard central,wonder if Hazey can post some pics. Another 976 bomb there tomorrow

Nova Scotia has been blizzard central,wonder if Hazey can post some pics. Another 976 bomb there tomorrow

They've gotten in the goods this year too. NS can get a lot of rain/taint sometimes, so it's not always a big snow spot. I think Halifax's climate is a lot like coastal ME, perhaps with a bit more marine influence.

I only brought it up when i saw you responding to it lol. They stole his snow.

Boston Wx had a fantastic post on where they measure,how meticulous they are, how they have a good spot free from drifting. He interned there and made it clear there are checks and balances . I have no clue why they have recorded 2 feet more than surrounding areas but I asked Executive director Orloff. I do know they had 11 going into Jan which may account for some

Archived