joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Amazing to watch the radar as there was that Random "Moving Firehose" that just kept hitting the city. Boston just has an Insane horseshoe up its butt this winter. Every event it goes for the jack.

Ha, except for the last three that went south of town. But yeah, it has been an amazing winter.

If he's friends with Bruce, you'd think he'd know how to spell his name.  I think someone was right, he is probably about 9 years old, and frankly, a moderator should give him a timeout so he can go actually accomplish a real "feat" in his life.

FTR, still dumping snow here.  Almost blizzard like conditions a little while ago.  Pounding wind. 

Massachusetts

... Essex County...
   Boxford 2.5 613 PM 3/15 trained spotter

... Middlesex County...
   North Reading 1.8 603 PM 3/15 trained spotter
   Wakefield 1.0 527 PM 3/15 trained spotter

... Norfolk County...
   Braintree 1.3 559 PM 3/15 ham radio
   North Weymouth 1.0 611 PM 3/15 trained spotter

... Plymouth County...
   Rockland 2.5 600 PM 3/15 trained spotter
   Hingham 1.0 452 PM 3/15 none
   Kingston 1.0 555 PM 3/15 ham radio

actually im friends with bruce shweaglur and he had the official word before the public did. my announcement was accurate. love being called a dick though!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubtful BOX would release that info to just one person and not everybody at once. Would also be curious to issue a PNS without Logan in the reports just 10 minutes ago.

Doubtful BOX would release that info to just one person and not everybody at once. Would also be curious to issue a PNS without Logan in the reports just 10 minutes ago.

BOX didn't release any such information. From BOX's twitter feed:

We will know for sure a little after 7PM. For now, informally, what do you think? Will we break the all time snow record for Boston tonight?

HA HA WEENIES

I saw this and texted this out before I saw it was a hoax.  I never get caught up in board conflicts but this was a stupid thing to do.  I would just ban you if I was an admin.  Hope Boston does break the record in the next hour cause you made me look like a fool.  I should have waited for verification.  Now back to weather!

Major heat island effect in boston. Making me doubt the record will be met. I left Hull at 3:40 or so. Heavy snow coating on driveways and side roads 31 on car therm. 45 minutes later got into boston it was raining and 37....lol!!!

It's been subfreezing at BOS for hours. Don't go by the city this time.

Major heat island effect in boston. Making me doubt the record will be met. I left Hull at 3:40 or so. Heavy snow coating on driveways and side roads 31 on car therm. 45 minutes later got into boston it was raining and 37....lol!!!

Where in Boston? Logan Airport has the record now or will very shortly IMO.

Archived