Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe storms 2015 general chatter

Ian

Corn fuel  

64 members have voted

1. 1. When will DCA report its first spring thunder?

2. 2. How many days with severe weather watches in the subforum in 2015?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have known :(

Now watch us get 65mph gusts.

I wasn't too into it today or yesterday really. I got psyched out a bit last night.. With help from a NWS met that doesn't live around here. :P

I wasn't too into it today or yesterday really. I got psyched out a bit last night.. With help from a NWS met that doesn't live around here. :P

I noticed that on Twitter. I think all in all we mostly didn't get to the 800ish CAPE that was hinted at last night. We peaked it seemed around or just under 500 and it sort of fell after that. I also let myself get into but mainly because it wasn't a really heavy storm year as a whole so I was grasping. Weenie fo' lyfe 

I noticed that on Twitter. I think all in all we mostly didn't get to the 800ish CAPE that was hinted at last night. We peaked it seemed around or just under 500 and it sort of fell after that. I also let myself get into but mainly because it wasn't a really heavy storm year as a whole so I was grasping. Weenie fo' lyfe

We did 'warm sector' quicker than I initially expexted but it's a dirty warm sector. 500mb patterning is a bit simplistic I guess but it generally works. Better positioning may have given the extra kick needed. Ehh. 5 more months of this crap. ;)

Archived