Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA and the fringes - Spring

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like an early May day out there...cool with temps around 60.  I really hope this isn't going to be the case for the rest of summer.

Getting some sun here, temps in the lower 70s.   It looks like we will finally have a few days without significant rain...I am looking forward to it, I've been seriously annoyed at rain ruining plans.

I saw State College is now at 659 consecutive days without hitting 90°. 6th longest streak on record.  If the forecast for the next 2 weeks is remotely accurate, we add another 10-14 days to that easily.  Terrible.

Getting some sun here, temps in the lower 70s.   It looks like we will finally have a few days without significant rain...I am looking forward to it, I've been seriously annoyed at rain ruining plans.

I saw State College is now at 659 consecutive days without hitting 90°. 6th longest streak on record.  If the forecast for the next 2 weeks is remotely accurate, we add another 10-14 days to that easily.  Terrible.

I wonder if we go another summer without hitting 90F here...that would be in line with strengthening El Nino climatology.

Archived