SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Obs for the Cweat Cape Cod Cruiser anafrontal event 3-5-15

Ginx snewx

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radar is actually expanding north here in CT, man nowcast city and a thread appropriate to our late friend.

I tend to follow the Kev school of thought but I can tell you I'm under 20 DBZ with nada falling from the sky. I think this has reached it's northern extent. Pulling for my southern CT breatheren though.

That BOX map might bust in RI and SE MA. this looks to be a case where there's going to be an extreme gradient, and you can go from 4-6" to nothing within a few miles. That map might have a little too light on the snow south of HFD and PVD. I think where the snow is setup now it will be doing it for a while.

Oh well...I followed the RGEM and I lost. When everything went north yesterday I really thought we were all going to get a nice snowfall. Those that are in it today. Enjoy it.See you guys after the 20th

6z GFS says come back the 16th.

1" and snowing nicely. NWS already busted so I'm happy. Need 2.25" to break the 50 Day and 60 Day Record in 41 Days.

1" new, but snow had almost completely stopped down here despite the excellent looking radar.  Did not see that coming.

A few flakes have started back up, so hopefully we'll get back in the accumulating snows, but the radar does not reflect conditions on the ground right now.

27F

Archived