SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS: Rain->snow Wednesday night-Thursday, March 4-5 2015

famartin

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went outside around 7 am to shovel off the bottom layer with all the slush, my strategy was to do that now (in spots) to make for easier shoveling later. Good idea but it was sure heavy with all that water on the bottom. Still a pretty wet snow, at 32F, but getting lighter. Now 31F as I type. Yeah baby! It's snowing!

3 inches? Sounds like you should be winding down right about now...

Mod to heavy snow in concord township...

The flakes are smaller and vis up to about 1/2 mile, but it is still going strong out there. All the previously plowed streets are covered again save for car tracks.  Am under some 40 dBZ band here (near where the "+" is).

Temp 28.9F

post-1915-0-76490100-1425565552_thumb.gi

Really glad most of you getting a good thumpin'! That is nice. I'm still hoping we will share a little. Right now(9:45am) 34°, light rain. Temp. hasn't moved much in 3 hrs. Tabular forecast had my location 31° at 10am. Oh well. I'll keep waitin' & wishin'!

Here at work. Trying to look out the window every chance I get. At least moderate snow every time I look. Looked to be borderline heavy a few times. Wind is kickin'. Hoping it last until 5 or 6 so I can enjoy it at home for a couple hours. Radar looks pretty good.

Archived