Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3/4-5/2015 Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went outside to shovel at 1:15 pm and we were up to 6" and down to 24F.  Took an hour to shovel and for most of that hour it was pouring heavy snow with visibility a little less than 1/4 mile (not as heavy as the 2.5" per hour 25:1 snow we got a few weeks ago) and my measurement at 2:15 pm was 7".  Wow!  It's now down to 23F/21F with 92% RH, but with 20 DBZ overhead, it's snowing very lightly.  

Had a lull with little snow, due to that "drywall" that came through, from 2:00 to 2:45 or so.  Been snowing lightly to occasionally moderately and we've picked up another 1/2" of snow and stand at 7.5" for the storm.  Would love to make 8" and think I will with that next band on my doorstep.  22F.  

Had a lull with little snow, due to that "drywall" that came through, from 2:00 to 2:45 or so.  Been snowing lightly to occasionally moderately and we've picked up another 1/2" of snow and stand at 7.5" for the storm.  Would love to make 8" and think I will with that next band on my doorstep.  22F.  

yep just measured 7.5…..

Biggest event of the year….8 well in reach 

Archived