TheSnowman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the order:

1. Dog

2. Rgem

3. Bed

4. Hopefully well enough to work tomorrow....could not today.

Something will come out of nowhere this month but until then, I'm fine with slow truncation of the piles....snow that it.

Agreed.

This is brutal, though.

If it ever did end like this, I'd have to lower it from an A+ to A.

Just too brutal and shameful of an end to an el Nino, albeit weak (scooter), season.

Pretty much hits a wall once it reaches Hartford. ORH would maybe get flurries verbatim, but the RAP sucks so who cares. I believe it had all the snow offshore just a few runs ago.

Just the opposite, it and the HRRR were very bullish until the 21z runs when they both collapsed south and haven't recovered since.

Bruce Willis waiving caution flags in the middle of the runway lit on fire in diehard 2....

This one has had problems for like 36-48 hours now. Feb 14-15 was hedge big because of the synoptics....this one is hedge small because of the same reason.

I'd feel ok south of a PVD-HFD line for 3"+...but north of there not so much.

Bruce Willis waiving caution flags in the middle of the runway lit on fire in diehard 2....

This one has had problems for like 36-48 hours now. Feb 14-15 was hedge big because of the synoptics....this one is hedge small because of the same reason.

:lol:

s/e of 84 3-6

Diehard2.png

I'd say the spot to watch is NE PA over the next 2-3 hours.

LOL.

Agree. I'd like to see the echoes blossom or tilt a little more north of east as they develop and move in over the next few hours. Maybe it will. I could literally see a wall of snow where 10 miles means cloudy skies or moderate snow.

Archived