Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Anafrontal Thumpul Discussion 3/5

TheSnowman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to fighting about weather. Scooter is right 0 z models should have all the data ingested to get some good reads.we are only talking about 50 miles between some getting clocked and some getting meh

I def think some folks will do well with this. A 6" lolli is doable. But this is not my storm. Never was

You and Blizzy could do all right

I def think some folks will do well with this. A 6" lolli is doable. But this is not my storm. Never was

You and Blizzy could do all right

I am of the opinion this is a GON special, man when I was there I was amazed. I will post another model selfie while basking under cirrus Thursday just for the lurkers

Thought it looked better down this way but I'm mobile and likely wrong

It makes a late surge on Thursday afternoon/evening...kind of a slightly different evolution. It's still pretty crappy, but that late surge might be better since most of the precip falls in a 6 hour period rather than dust falling over 20 hours.

OKX just put out a new map for Thursday, those totals in CT are gonna be tough expect they'll come down a bit.

All season long Upton has been on the high side in spite of many forms guidance adimently showing much less potential. As of now, I certainly don't see 4-6 inches happening. And that's the latest map? If they came out with that yesterday, that would have been reasonable at that time, but not now imo.

Archived