• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Anafrontal Thumpul Discussion 3/5

TheSnowman

I think they are just covering their Arses for the Coast of CT. That Watch of 4-8 inches will most likely not even come close to verifying. An Advisory will probably more than due, or not even be needed if the latest trends are real...which I think they are. But a glance at 0z will be needed to confirm one way or the other.

Kind of a shame, because this could have been real fun for alot of SNE had it gone to its full potential.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not. Everyone has ideas, and I know Steve throws the RGEM at us which does look better. But we all have seen it before and IMHO I'd rather wait to see what 00z does. That dam confluence is a killer. I'm not trying to force or change any opinion, just my thoughts. I think Will and others share similar thoughts too.

how the hell is posting the RGEM throwing it at you, Geezus cripes what a paranoid post. I never mentioned anyone,any body else. Just stop

Calling it a storm is a stretch mor most of New England

why would you read here for a great storm in NJ,and he thinks we are arguing, lol. Yea looks like a 3-6 overrunning typical south of Pike system. Don't know what I did wrong this time. Guess I should only post models that meet Scott and Scotts thoughts.

No worries Scott. Most of us lurkers trust you red taggers than some weenie who posts selfies in model threads, :whistle:

lol,obvious reasons for that post but please continue. I have a couple of degrees too. One in science one in life and you? How do you know what other lurkers think if they are lurkers, hmmm

Ya might want to step back and reassess life if your main focus is fighting over the weather. You where pretty rough on Tip to day also,

you have no clue,zero. I had beers with both, both are friends, both I respect,both are big boys. What you perceive as fighting is back and forth stuff. He knows it, I know it apparently you don't. Its cool but if called out I am going to react. Lol about fighting over weather

This is my diversion from reality

you have no clue,zero. I had beers with both, both are friends, both I respect,both are big boys.

Just take it down a notch......more peeps read this forum than post.

Friendly advice.

Archived