joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/4 - 3/5 Post-Frontal Snow Chance

Capt. Adam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys off topic but i'm really pulling for this storm because i'm moving to FLA this summer tracking thunderstorms i guess. 52 yrs  of winters and aching bones ,well time to move on but i will be here in spirit . Worked outside in the elements way to long so i have peace with the decision now come on storm do your thing. This winter still has some juice in it up till st. paddys day maybe a little longer so we have time. see ya 

Oh man it's been a long time seeing your posts on weather boards.  Gonna miss ya buddy.  Good luck!

see ya

My job has a simple policy when it comes to inclement weather. 

We close for nothing, make it here when you can, even if it takes you 3 hours each way, you're expected to be here.

That's what happens when the CEO of your company is a 90 year old former Marine.

And doesn't do his own driving.

this prob going to be a philly/ttn-n.y.c/nnj and l.i special,which is what i was going with all along.obviously the late winter climo has shifted south from the sne/boston snow belt to a mid-atlantic n.y.c pref,which is ongoing which explains why it has snowed hard twice this week and 1 more to go here in the metroplex..should be interesting to watch.

Hey guys off topic but i'm really pulling for this storm because i'm moving to FLA this summer tracking thunderstorms i guess. 52 yrs  of winters and aching bones ,well time to move on but i will be here in spirit . Worked outside in the elements way to long so i have peace with the decision now come on storm do your thing. This winter still has some juice in it up till st. paddys day maybe a little longer so we have time. see ya 

Go piss on a spark plug one more time! ha ha ha kidding  Good Luck! 

Archived