joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Spring Banter Thread

HailMan06

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally 10 miles to your west, east or north people don't have to worry about walking everywhere cause of traffic etc. I enjoy cold weather here, and snowstorms. Do you at least enjoy snowstorms?

Until about 6 seconds after it stops snowing (and NYC turns into a giant slush puddle and you can't walk anywhere), yes.

Until about 6 seconds after it stops snowing (and NYC turns into a giant slush puddle and you can't walk anywhere), yes.

Maybe you should consider moving just outside of the city to the suburbs, so you can enjoy the snowstorms and the snowpack afterwards

I'm sorry you don't enjoy room temperature.  Maybe you can see someone about that.

Sorry you don't enjoy cold weather. Maybe you can see a moderator about it.

Honestly, who cares?

I hate to burst the collective bubble, but enjoying one kind of weather over another is hardly a badge of honor; it's just personal preference. There's a reason humans have settled everywhere from Baffin Island to Ecuador. I'll grant that some people have family or work obligations and can't readily move camp, but there's definitely a wide spectrum of cold and heat tolerance.

...snow in march doesn't have the same feel then say in december thru feb..i can't

get enough of snow dec. thru feb...BUT march?? NFW! ..one thing for sure..i will

NOT shovel it..i will let the strong march sun take care of it.

Really didnt understand why people were giving you a hard time for that call yesterday. It wasnt like one or two models were showing some fantasy storm, literally every model had it. 

It's all good. LOL. JM is 5,000 miles from here and has snow envy, so it's understandable from him :lol:

J/K

3"-6" still stands.

what?

. Lets see the other models. Pause about what?

Dude, I stated exactly what the nam just showed and as for it giving me pause, I'm referring to the fact of my area in particular... Not everyone is referring to NYC everytime they post, the nam shows a dusting at best for myself and many others on this forum North of 84, that's all I was saying... Did I say I was buying it? No, but it can't be thrown out, hence.... It gives me pause lol

Archived