joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/1-2/15 Obs/Nowcasting

SR Airglow

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like a bit like echoes went from pushing WSW-ENE to almost WNW-ESE in last hour or so, esp Western Areas

Looks like it's robbing the moisture and it goes south?

If you look at radar of NE PA last hour or so it's pushing a bit E/ESE so i'm looking to see if this Weak Surface low coming by can do anything to enhance E MA north of Boston

looks like a bit like echoes went from pushing WSW-ENE to almost WNW-ESE in last hour or so, esp Western Areas

Looks like it's robbing the moisture and it goes south?

If you look at radar of NE PA last hour or so it's pushing a bit E/ESE so i'm looking to see if this Weak Surface low coming by can do anything to enhance E MA north of Boston

Are you talking about the developing "coastal" doing that....I was wondering if that would be the case and turn us to real  light snow by like 1030pm Esp Bos N, thou curious if Bos gets any E enhancement

Are you talking about the developing "coastal" doing that....I was wondering if that would be the case and turn us to real light snow by like 1030pm Esp Bos N, thou curious if Bos gets any E enhancement

I think the low going to our south is going to limit our values north of the pike.

Nice steady snow here since I got back around 630, nothing earth shattering but steady high end SN-/low end SN with decent flakes and no winds making for a beautiful scene outside. Around 1" so far if I had to guess(Will go to my measuring spot in a bit and get a number), BOX's revised 3-4" seems about right.

This threat has looked like $hit for us since midday yesterday

Don't look for something that isn't there.

We'll get 2".

2.75"-3" 23/21. SN.

Been moderate snow here for a few hours.

I can't remember if it was Will or Scott that said there might be some decent rates up this way even though far removed from the qpf JP.

I'll end with 3-4" so can't really be disappointed b/c that has been the forecast here for a few days.

Archived