SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Tn Valley March 4-6 Storm OBS

jaxjagman

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friend in Gallatin reporting 3 inches. Usually the Nashville shaft reaches Gallatin to its northeast. Can't really say 3 inches busted the curse, but it's a good amount for them.

Jax, I swear man.....what is it going to take to get you some quality snow numbers? I am amazed at the lack of snow there in the last 10-20 years!

Friend in Gallatin reporting 3 inches. Usually the Nashville shaft reaches Gallatin to its northeast. Can't really say 3 inches busted the curse, but it's a good amount for them.

Jax, I swear man.....what is it going to take to get you some quality snow numbers? I am amazed at the lack of snow there in the last 10-20 years!

Not really sure,just strange.

Based on Hi-Res NAM/RAP/HRRR the central valley will have about a 5 hour period of potential fun.  RAP a tad more, HRRR a tad less.  To me, the biggest concern might be the existing water freezing on the roads.  There is a river running down my road currently.

Looks like the mountains have changed to sleet or snow here. Can't really say which. Still mid 30's in the valley. Can't see getting much more than a few backside sleet/snow showers. Temps are dropping much more slowly now. The local schools used their last built in snow day today, so hopefully winter is done after this.

Based on Hi-Res NAM/RAP/HRRR the central valley will have about a 5 hour period of potential fun.  RAP a tad more, HRRR a tad less.  To me, the biggest concern might be the existing water freezing on the roads.  There is a river running down my road currently.

Yeah, agreed. Lots of ponding occurring on roads and paved surfaces here. Going to be a mess regardless of how much frozen actually falls from the sky once the cold air hits.

Archived