Newest Member
    SnowHabit
3/1 CAD Event Discussion

JoshM

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32.5" with rain.

The accrued ice is now falling from the trees so for now the icing is done. 

Looking over that area, most of the weather stations are above 32.0 now.  What was the total amount you ended up with?  I read somewhere it was around .10-.15?

That's about all I had, moisture stayed to my east so it was a non-event here!

What do you think about Thursday another non-event or anything with potential?

The setup seems pretty rare which makes it unlikely, yet the models have been consistent showing a back end snow/ice threat. I would bet this will trend one way or the other in the next day or so. I could easily see this as just a fropa or trending into two separate waves w/ a trailing s/w riding up a stalled out cold front.

The setup seems pretty rare which makes it unlikely, yet the models have been consistent showing a back end snow/ice threat. I would bet this will trend one way or the other in the next day or so. I could easily see this as just a fropa or trending into two separate waves w/ a trailing s/w riding up a stalled out cold front.

Thanks, for your input!! If it's not going to snow! I'm ready for some warm weather... Boy got Baseball practice starting in a couple weeks, plus I'm ready to start chasing that little white ball around! lol

Archived