Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
POLL- Geography of Forum

Zelocita Weather

Geography Of Board within Metro  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live within the NYC Metro?

• Southern NY State
    • SW/Coastal Connecticut
    • NW New Jersey (Hunterdon, Morris, N Passaic & North)
    • Northeastern NJ (Union North)
    • Within 5 boroughs of NYC
    • Long Island
    • Central NJ (Middlesex, Somerset South)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well according to the poll N. Passaic County is in NW NJ. And Butler is in Northern Passaic.

Butler NJ is actually part of Morris County. If you travel up Rt. 23 you start off in Essex County and then cross over into Passaic County once you reach Little Falls. Then once you cross from Wayne into Pequannock it becomes Morris County until you cross over into West Milford from Butler, at which point it becomes Passaic County once again. Then at some point it becomes Sussex County. We frequently get Passaic County Sherrifs running through on the way from Wayne to West Milford.

It's all so relative. Some people from further upstate NY wonder if we have subways in Orange County while some folks from Long Island wonder if we still have Indian attacks up here. :axe:

It's funny when we speak to ppl from Syracuse, Albany etc they think anyone south of Kingston is the city lol.. Little do they know

Where in Wayne do you live? I'm in the next town over. I consider NE NJ to be those counties that fall under the Upton CWA.

I live up near Wayne Hills so I can be in Bergen County (Wycoff/Franklin Lakes/Oakland) in 2 minutes or even Morris County (Pequannock) in 10 mins or less, Kind of a crossroads of sorts.

Butler NJ is actually part of Morris County. If you travel up Rt. 23 you start off in Essex County and then cross over into Passaic County once you reach Little Falls. Then once you cross from Wayne into Pequannock it becomes Morris County until you cross over into West Milford from Butler, at which point it becomes Passaic County once again. Then at some point it becomes Sussex County. We frequently get Passaic County Sherrifs running through on the way from Wayne to West Milford.

Yeah you're right Butler is in Morris County but my main point still stands.

Archived