• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb. 26 Storm DISC+OBS

Ellinwood

It cut back from n extent and amounts from 6z. Still a good run but a backwards trend like other guidance so far. 

I have noticed a trend the last few years that models will often adjust north a bit 24-36 hours out, but then stabilize or if anything shift back south some as they tighten up the precip edges the last 24 hours.  Its not like it used to be where they would often trend north right through to the last minute. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have noticed a trend the last few years that models will often adjust north a bit 24-36 hours out, but then stabilize or if anything shift back south some as they tighten up the precip edges the last 24 hours. Its not like it used to be where they would often trend north right through to the last minute.

I think that happened when you moved north and started paying attention to the northern cutoff more ;)

Hey yourself. I figured for every "varsity team" out there that knows what they're doing, there should be one clueless girl that hangs around the cooler of gatorade. You coming to the March 13th Happy Hour at Science Club?

I did not know we had one coming up...mark me down though. ;)

Hey yourself. I figured for every "varsity team" out there that knows what they're doing, there should be one clueless girl that hangs around the cooler of gatorade. You coming to the March 13th Happy Hour at Science Club?

Haha... don't sell yourself short. I had missed that mostly myself but saw something about it in a comment section either this morning or yesterday. Should be able to yes. 

Haha... don't sell yourself short. I had missed that mostly myself but saw something about it in a comment section either this morning or yesterday. Should be able to yes. 

Awesome. We should be downstairs this time, and not in that ridiculously cramped space they call "The Lab." They should rename it "The Particle Collider."

I did not know we had one coming up...mark me down though. ;)

I shall add you to the list. Velvet ropes will part at the mention of your name.

Awesome. We should be downstairs this time, and not in that ridiculously cramped space they call "The Lab." They should rename it "The Particle Collider."

I shall add you to the list. Velvet ropes will part at the mention of your name.

Haha....I'm EThornley at CWG, not sure if you knew. Looking forward to it!

Archived