Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb. 26 Storm DISC+OBS

Ellinwood

the more I look at the radar, the more it looks like a big storm to me

the only thing I can say is that if it does disappoint, it's got to have to do with the northern stream system messing up the lift or cold, dry air filtering in from the N & NW

I know. Radar looks great. If we didn't have have a billion models and this was 1984 we would think we're going to get crushed. That system will probably result in 8 inches for someone in Illinois.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. Radar looks great. If we didn't have have a billion models and this was 1984 we would think we're going to get crushed. That system will probably result in 8 inches for someone in Illinois.

idk, to me, it looks like the southern half the system is getting shunted south and taking the good dynamics with it.  the nw edge looks like it's making a beeline towards us, but unlike last storm it doesn't look like we have the upper level support (like bob said in a previous post).  this is very beginner's talk though.  i could be wrong and we get 6 inches lol.

This

the more I look at the radar, the more it looks like a big storm to me

the only thing I can say is that if it does disappoint, it's got to have to do with the northern stream system messing up the lift or cold, dry air filtering in from the N & NW

post-5736-0-25487400-1424921201_thumb.pn

Archived