joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

superjames1992

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a bust for charlotte. No matter how much these mets pump the 5"+ stuff in Concord...pretty much the entire county of Mecklenburg was posted to get 7-10 inches.  Most of the county is getting absolutely nothing and the rest has switched over to sleet and nothing now. 

Oh well, it happens.  Born and raised in the south, I've gotten quite used to it.  I'll take my 3+ inches and run!

Had about 1.5 to 2" of snow/sleet earlier here in the Matthews (east Charlotte) area earlier. But it's been mostly rain since around 11pm and now it's just a slushy mess. Very disappointing after seeing model runs ticking up snow amounts all day and the NWS calling for 8-10

inches. But we were always on that edge here in the Queen City and usually are in these setups. Good luck to all those on the right side of the line!

what a bust for charlotte. No matter how much these mets pump the 5"+ stuff in Concord...pretty much the entire county of Mecklenburg was posted to get 7-10 inches.  Most of the county is getting absolutely nothing and the rest has switched over to sleet and nothing now. 

We aren't going to hit 2 inches here in Easley, just west of Greenville, SC . This is the worst forecast bust that I remember in quite some time. I know you guys have to be bummed since you were supposed to be in the bullseye. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Archived