• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
superjames1992

February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

Is anyone still expecting a band of 10-12 through the CLT metro, as GSP has indicated? That seems outlandish. Very light snow/sleet at the moment still.6+

Really not trying to weenie, but with the potential dryslot, quick moving system, etc, I would be thrilled with 6+.

It's the upper level low that is going to be swinging through that is really gonna dump on us.

That's possible....the deformation band last year saved a bust last February. Depends where it sets up.

Moderate to borderline heavy snow continues

Roads are getting covered

Same in Durham, but don't know the temp. 

Wondering if Durham might be a sweet spot. Been all snow since 8:30. Werll, 5 mins of r/s mix at 8:45ish.

It's the upper level low that is going to be swinging through that is really gonna dump on us.

I'm the most amateur of anyone that posts here admittedly.

But I do pay attention to you burger. Can you give us a little more detail on what you think will go down?

I just don't see anything close to the late, predicted, high totals coming anywhere close to verifying...(6-10").

I have a real interest in this is because my wife and kid are in MS waiting to drive home,,,,I think they will be good to at least get to ATL tomorrow.