joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

superjames1992

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't see the tremendous totals that were predicted for the Charlotte area by alot of folks.  I think the totals are gonna be more in line with what the first predictions were showing in the 3-6 range with it tapering off very quickly as you go south.  Brad P thinks there is still a ton of heavy snow to come through....I don't see it.

i don't see the tremendous totals that were predicted for the Charlotte area by alot of folks.  I think the totals are gonna be more in line with what the first predictions were showing in the 3-6 range with it tapering off very quickly as you go south.  Brad P thinks there is still a ton of heavy snow to come through....I don't see it.

It's the upper level low that is going to be swinging through that is really gonna dump on us. 

We're just in a lull right now. It's going to pick up in about 20 minutes. 

So, there was probably an inch more snow in Dilworth/Southend than at Park Road Shoppping Center. Just got home. I should have measured.

While we will still see a big accumulation by our standard, I don't see any way we get the 10-12 GSP has mentioned.

34.5/22 in Hampton, VA.  I'm guessing it's all snow.  Might get a foot.

My mom's employer in Newport News got her a hotel room for tomorrow (she works nights).  If you get a foot then their fears that she won't be able to get home will have verified!  Took her three hours to get from Norfolk to NN in yesterday evening's storm.

Archived