Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

superjames1992

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This miserable winter has really lowered expectations apparently. I'm seeing people use words like pounded, crushed, boom. hammered, etc for 2 inches of snow. Seriously?  Call me names and attack me, but this series of forecasts from professional mets over the past two days have been a FAIL of monumental proportions. 4-6". 6-8", 8-10' possible, 12+ 'could happen", blah blah blah. We haven't hit 2 inches here. I told all of my neighbors to get back up heat and food. Even WXSouth said roofs could be collapsing and massive power outages... What went wrong is what I would like to know ??????? Yes, I do ask the tough questions when I feel like I have been BS'd.

Not doing much here right now. Light sleet/snow mix. Looks like I'm going to be overtaken by the snow eater again.

Its annoying as hell we went all big fat snow got a quick 1/2" in the last 30 mins and then 5 mins ago bam went sleet/rain again...I need to sleep dammit but I don't want to miss 1-2" hr rates is that happens but this back and forth crap is ugh.........

Archived