Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

superjames1992

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't believe that you're rain up there, I really would've thought that by now you'd be all snow that far in NE Ga.    Not really sure why I'm surprised I suppose, but I did figure that anything to the NE of Hall county would be ok.

- Buck

tell me about it ha.  i was a bit surprised too. its going back and forth and forth and back. its making me dizzy lol

Dude I'm right near Pineville and getting huge flakes. Almost have an inch on the ground. 

Well you're on the plus side of it then.  South charlotte is nothing but rain.  My wife is in matthews....a rain fest.

I'm in north charlotte however and its just pouring snow. Huge wet flakes.  Atleast 2 inches already.  Roads becoming covered.

I said I was out, but still had to check in to see how things were going since I am a winter weather junkie. Not to be a negative Ned, but this is a HUGE bust for Pickens County. I think the reason that no one ever gets it right around here is exactly because no one ever gets it right around here. One storm, they overcall it, then the next storm, they under call it due to the fail of the prior storm.  Then that storm over produces. It goes on and on and on. Life was much easier growing up in Upstate NY where the forecast was solid 95% of the time. I feel bad for these mets around here. My 6-8"  forecast here won't even reach 3-4" by the time this is over with. It is pouring rain here right now in Easley, wiping away the little progress that we had.

Right near me then, I'm right off Fayetteville / Woodcroft. Pretty massive flakes pouring down now., Parking lot is just wet but cars / grass are covered. Well, getting covered.

Yep, my office is in Sutton Station and I'm off Barbee near 54. Nicely secluded apt but we face the trees and I don't have line of sight on the parking lots. But at the right angle I can still see it coming down. Maybe a bit lighter now?

Archived