Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

superjames1992

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised when I just saw my therm. It has dropped from the high of 36 to 30.0 all of the sudden in Dunwoody. That is already near the forecasted low. I'm assuming the clouds have cleared a good bit to allow good radiation cooling. 

I was surprised when I just saw my therm. It has dropped from the high of 36 to 30.0 all of the sudden in Dunwoody. That is already near the forecasted low. I'm assuming the clouds have cleared a good bit to allow good radiation cooling. 

Down to 32.5° over this way which has fallen off quick too. Time to abandon those models and use common sense IMO.

Still some patchy snow left from earlier. 30.9°/29°. Ideally we get the clouds to break up some tonight to drop our temps and rethicken early tomorrow morning.

Sadly, the humidity is 84% and temp is 33! With high humidity , we might hang on to low clouds/fog. I feel like we won't drop more than 1-2 degrees all night, and we get sun until about noon, 40s are easily achievable and that's bad. We really need the Lookout finger of precip here just afternoon

I was surprised when I just saw my therm. It has dropped from the high of 36 to 30.0 all of the sudden in Dunwoody. That is already near the forecasted low. I'm assuming the clouds have cleared a good bit to allow good radiation cooling.

Seeing tons of stars and the moon near KATL. Down to 33

Archived