2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to make a call:

I'm in, but I'm right on the edge.

Lowell is out.

My earlier call may be a bust, and certainly hope so.

I'll gladly eat crow.

What are you reporting for the Winter Meetings of Baseball in San Diego?  Lol     

Wife, how come you are still up, you have to get up at 5,me, meh I have all summer to sleep

Love you!  And I have to get up in 6.5 Hours as I'll be on the Gene Valacenti Radio Show at 8:30am tomorrow to talk about my accordion teacher who died Friday.  Well known in RI.  

26.8/24 - Moderate Snow.  Visibility under 1/2 Mile.  Increase in intensity and flake size.

Just under an inch of new snow.

'Coastal Front' moving South?  Wind has switched to the NW - but still very light.  

Temp down .3 in about 5 minutes.

Ray you're going to be right on the edge I think judging by current radar, probably good for 1-2" but a shift of <5 miles makes the difference between 0" and 3-4". BOS looks good now I think for 3-4" or so which puts us in a spot to grab the record if the Sunday/Monday deal can get a bit jucier.

Ray you're going to be right on the edge I think judging by current radar, probably good for 1-2" but a shift of <5 miles makes the difference between 0" and 3-4". BOS looks good now I think for 3-4" or so which puts us in a spot to grab the record if the Sunday/Monday deal can get a bit jucier.

I agree.

Same situation as Steve, as I expected.

What I liked was hearing him say that he is still snowing just west of the echoes,which is important. 

pounding snow in newport

Wouldn't say pounding, but steady moderate and occasionally heavy stuff.  Loving it.  It looks like the band is filling out too.  It's interesting watching the radar.  This thing wants to twist but just can't.  

They definitely will need to get the plows out a couple times if this keeps up.  We're looking comfortable for the higher end so far, but you never know how this will wiggle.

Archived