Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like everything happens much too late and far away with this one, but I'll take what I expect to be maybe an inch of snow in a otherwise dull week, and I'm willing to conflate magic and science in the meantime, in a futile attempt to hope we do better.

Least its something to watch.

It's not so much an issue of location for this right?  It's more how moisture starved it is with the southern stream not really involved till its well offshore?

Looks like everything happens much too late and far away with this one, but I'll take what I expect to be maybe an inch of snow in a otherwise dull week, and I'm willing to conflate magic and science in the meantime, in a futile attempt to hope we do better.

Least its something to watch.

It's not so much an issue of location for this right?  It's more how moisture starved it is with the southern stream not really involved till its well offshore?

Develops to late for most other then eastern areas and better the further north you are in those areas

I'm sure GYX is just licking their chops....as they have another easy lay up of a system to forecast , lmao. Can't wait to see the GYX weenie maps.

Eh, Going to need more model support then that, But the trends have been west over the last few runs, Mid Coast seems to be in the bulls eye verbatim on a few models

Archived