• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Maggie Ace
    Newest Member
    Maggie Ace
snowfan

Feb 21-22 Storm Obs Thread

Could be unreliable though. Orientation of the precip is changing. I think once dc and you get into it that it should last for a while. More broad and n-s oriented.

It may last for awhile but I'm not sure how long it will last as snow.  I traditionally change quicker than guys farther north and west.  Hopefully, the rates will stave off the warming for a bit. 

Baltimore about to get rocked (again)

It's starting to pour snow here again. Have to be getting near 4.75" shortly. 6" is a given here at this point. I saw you guys getting hammered down there. One large band moving through CMD now. 

I hope the guys to the south can cash in on this one

I'm just grateful for what I am getting.  I consider myself lucky even though the NW guys are killing, knowing I could be 10 miles to my southeast.  Hopefully you are able to cash in soon for at least a little while.

even with what has fallen today there are a posters to my east/south who still have more seasonal snowfall than I have. I just got a trace last Saturday, and a few inches on Monday. this is my biggest snowfall since 3/17/14. and if it stops now, I'm happy. all snow is good snow.