Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 21-22 Storm Obs Thread

snowfan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ezf is only 30 miles south of mby, I'll let you all know when it gets here, hopefully not until 7pm. I am still in the low 20s, freezing rain at these temps will be serious business.

Meanwhile, in other news, snow is picking up again

We are all Snow here in Spotsylvania, just west of EZF, (and Snowing heavily) at the moment....picked up about 2.0" since 1 pm....up to 2.5" for the event....will see how long we hold on to Snow

26.6 degrees and maybe 1/2" here in Edgewater. Southern AA co and south has only had moderate snow for the past hour or so... didn't get the crush job like those in North AA county.

HRRR shows sleet here by 22Z... wondering where the sleet is now? those heavy returns around Fredericksburg va?

Gotta be around  6" now in Columbia. Still coming down good and the driveway is covered where I started shoveling from. Got 3 people unstuck then thankfully someone with a 4x4 and a tow strap showed up and made quick work of the rest.[/size]

Nice! Columbia got around 4" from the big Valentine's squall....what did you get Monday night?

Germantown - light snow and 24 degrees. No measurement but I'd guess between 6 and 7.

26.6 degrees and maybe 1/2" here in Edgewater. Southern AA co and south has only had moderate snow for the past hour or so... didn't get the crush job like those in North AA county.

HRRR shows sleet here by 22Z... wondering where the sleet is now? those heavy returns around Fredericksburg va?

that's  8:00 pm if it snows that long 10 should be an average accum

Archived