• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weekend Mixed Bag of WTF storm thread

Ji

For heavy early precip, for 850 temps, for a cessation of the north trend...take your pick. Somebody did say the sref runs use old data, so who knows

the srefs are really the last of the 6z runs not the first of the 12. Plus they have been skewed badly lately by several members that seem amp happy. Frankly they have been useless.

Eta: I am by no means saying I feel comfortable we won't get screwed like usual but the srefs are a bad reason to worry.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the srefs are really the last of the 6z runs not the first of the 12. Plus they have been skewed badly lately by several members that seem amp happy. Frankly they have been useless.

Eta: I am by no means saying I feel comfortable we won't get screwed like usual but the srefs are a bad reason to worry.

are those the same srefs that were giving me 9 inches last tuesday with their cute plumes

Yes, thinking the same. They just happen to be the first run out.

Archived