joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weekend Mixed Bag of WTF storm thread

Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd much rather this thing not warm up and rain enough that it leaves me with an inch of grayish icy stuff with the tops of the grass sticking out. Either let the snow stick around or be gone.

That said, I'll take 3-5" with a bit of a glaze if that's the best we can do. It'll be gone for good in a couple weeks anyways.

Guess who will be in the AM AFD? lol

Should be fairly clear by then. Guidance was tight at 12-18z. I don't expect much divergence at 0z. Ive said that before though...lol. But we're pretty close in now.

Would 2-4" with the possibility of sleet/zr justify a wsw? It's a grey area of criteria but I think a combo like that does it?

Should be fairly clear by then. Guidance was tight at 12-18z. I don't expect much divergence at 0z. Ive said that before though...lol. But we're pretty close in now.

Would 2-4" with the possibility of sleet/zr justify a wsw? It's a grey area of criteria but I think a combo like that does it?

Sounds more advisory type stuff unless the ice is greater than 1/4

Doubt you're getting a watch...and if you do, it'll be a token watch that'll be an advisory in like 12 hours anyway.   Hopefully 0z will change hearts and minds!

Archived