joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weekend Mixed Bag of WTF storm thread

Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda close range, but about half of the EPS members have 4"+ of Weatherbell Snow. 

I haven't seen a spread like this on an hour 48-60 threat all season long....the "low" (i hestiate to call it that) is all over the place. One thing that's consistent is that 50/51 members have the temp below 32 at the surface through 00z Sunday (hour 60 from the 12z run). 

stuff actually pretty dense considering.. add in some liquid and it might just glacier. certainly a battle against sun but without warm dews etc probably not the hugest hit ever. though honestly i wish it would go. :P

lol- in less than 3 weeks I'll be rooting for 60's big time. Homestretch now and we're still salvaging a notsogreat winter. At least in the snow dept. Temps have been very wintry all season. Feb has been nuts. 

If the sun comes out Sunday I could see low 40's everywhere easily. It's late Feb with SW surface flow in the afternoon before the front clears. It's not a powerful front either. Temps will walk and not run back down below freezing. My neighborhood has been basically 80-100% coverage since Saturday. Looks nice driving around. Not ready to watch it wash away. haha

lol- in less than 3 weeks I'll be rooting for 60's big time. Homestretch now and we're still salvaging a notsogreat winter. At least in the snow dept. Temps have been very wintry all season. Feb has been nuts. 

If the sun comes out Sunday I could see low 40's everywhere easily. It's late Feb with SW surface flow in the afternoon before the front clears. It's not a powerful front either. Temps will walk and not run back down below freezing. My neighborhood has been basically 80-100% coverage since Saturday. Looks nice driving around. Not ready to watch it wash away. haha

I'm rooting for at least the rest of this month to go out with a good bang.  We almost certainly will in terms of temperatures, now if we can push the snow amounts up at the same time that would be great.  I'd like to see us at least continue well below normal temperatures...this kind of reminds me of Feb. 2007 in a way.

Archived