• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Weekend Mixed Bag of WTF storm thread

Ji

I have yet to find a site the has OKV. But here is the cobb site with MRB already loaded. I use Woodstock and MRB and balance it from there.

www.meteor.iastate.edu/~ckarsten/cobb/cobb.php?model=gfs&site=kmrb

I look at Cobb KMTN but I wish KAPG was a site. Speaking of which, Mitch you posted some decently legible (not always the case) NAM text output, last night I think, do you or someone have similar text links for GFS and/or Euro? 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zwyts or someone else can double check, but it appears so far that all the 12z runs suggest s 2-4/3-5 thump before changeover

Pretty much. Ukie last night was the same as today for the most part. Very consistent.

We're at a pretty short range to suddenly go back to amp. Seems quite unlikely.

A wildcard is surface temps. The is nothing to reinforce the cold at the surface but how long can sub freezing hold? Ground is snow covered and froze solid. Will be interesting to see how long the surface can hold sub freezing and where. Midlevels are a different story of course. Seems like models are locking in on the progression there.

My biggest event of the season is 4.75 (I think, can't remember).  You don't have to envision The Day After Tomorrow to top that.

Mine's 3.5"!  Anyway, I am hoping this ends up fast and weak -- maybe we can get a little something and dryslot or just drizzle and keep Sunday in the 30s.  Anything but 50 and mod rain.  That would be miserable.

It would be real nice if the start time is earlier on Sat morning.

Archived