SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 16-17th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started with an 8 year old scotch and am now enjoying The Continually Hopped IPA from Dogfish.

Just getting started!

Snowstorms and beer. My two favorite hobbies in this world. Adechs Doppelbock Dunkel, Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye down, Terrapin Wake n Bake Imperial Coffee Oatmeal Stout on deck. Way more to come. ;-)

Some good beer choices in here guys! If you're ever up in CT, try Gandhi Bot by New England Brewing (though I believe they will be changing the name soon due to a protest over the use of Gandhi's name). Compares very favorably IMO to Heady Topper.

Enjoy the storm, hope it's a good one for you all!

Thanks! We are enjoying.

Tom Tasselmeyer just tweeted a snow map from whatever crap model WBAL uses.  2" for Baltimore and 3" for Columbia.  Guess it's over :(

That's that RPM model they use.  It's a little scary because it nailed a storm recently.  Can't recall which one.  Maybe last March?  Maybe this past December?  I don't know how you guys have the detailed memories of these storms.

In other new, HoCo is closed tomorrow.  Time to get my serious drink on! :)

Tom Tasselmeyer just tweeted a snow map from whatever crap model WBAL uses.  2" for Baltimore and 3" for Columbia.  Guess it's over :(

Is that his forecast? He's a solid forecaster so if he's going low, that's bad news IMO

ETA: just saw his tweet. 2-4" north of the city. Looks reasonable to me.

Abyss is the mac daddy! Great choice. Waiting in the wings for heavier snow bands, I got fresh Union Double Duckpin and Lagunitas Nightime.

DD is awesome fresh. I have 2 bottles left of nighttime. I feel it was better this year than last.

Archived