• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 16th - February 17th Snow/Ice Storm OBS

superjames1992

Another temp bust to add to the list is Cumming. Haven't been over 32 all day with intermittent freezing rain. Temp briefly went to 31 but now back to 32 over 28. Wind is E at 12mph.

Precip starting back finally here and  the temp has now dropped to 31.4 with a dp of 28. So i officially made it, despite the models screaming no for days now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sure is getting very interesting here in Greenwood, SC. Per the KGRD observations, Light rain started around 1pm with a temp of 36.0 and Web Bulb (WB) of 28.1 with a East Wind Direction. At 2:11 pm our temp officially went to 32.0 with a (WB) temp of 29.2 and a ENE Wind Direction. During the time precipitation was occurring we got as low as 30.9 with a WB temp of 28.8 at 2:56PM with a NNE Wind Direction. Since then, we have not had any precip and our official temp at 3:56pm has risen to 32.0 with a WB of 30.1 and a Wind Direction of ENE. Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out throughout the evening as another good train of precip is just about to begin and that train currently extends to just South of Atlanta. 

Precip starting back finally here and  the temp has now dropped to 31.4 with a dp of 28. So i officially made it, despite the models screaming no for days now.

Glad you're getting in on the action. It's been a while since we've got to track a decent CAD event that included wintery weather. Maybe we can have a few more chances to do the same thing over the next 2 weeks.

It sure is getting very interesting here in Greenwood, SC. Per the KGRD observations, Light rain started around 1pm with a temp of 36.0 and Web Bulb (WB) of 28.1 with a East Wind Direction. At 2:11 pm our temp officially went to 32.0 with a (WB) temp of 29.2 and a ENE Wind Direction. During the time precipitation was occurring we got as low as 30.9 with a WB temp of 28.8 at 2:56PM with a NNE Wind Direction. Since then, we have not had any precip and our official temp at 3:56pm has risen to 32.0 with a WB of 30.1 and a Wind Direction of ENE. Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out throughout the evening as another good train of precip is just about to begin and that train currently extends to just South of Atlanta. 

I hear ya! I am down on Lake Greenwood. My WB is 31.9 Very Close!!

Archived