• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Valentine's Day Massacre Obs--A snow job or does it only blow?

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose the wrong year to move out of Boston, wow! I am loving all the pictures of many favorite spots around the city, thanks for posting all of them! Truly a once in a lifetime stretch.

How is Jamaica pond looking these days, it was always my favorite spot to check out after big storms.

You could probably drive across it but I wouldn't try...lol.

Same for the Charles. Harbor has ice in it. Sst off BOS in the mid 30s. We are having the stretch weenie dreams are made of.

I know so many people who legitimately hate the snow now, and they don't have legitimate daycare and such excuses. Something I just won't ever understand.

It's a real pain with work and having to worry about daycare when they close because the town is off. She is really swamped at work and has to work from home which isn't easy with a two yr old. But, I love it lol.

What's the best way to post videos on this forum? Have a great one from sunset overlooking the Charles tonight.

If you don't want to upload it to YouTube, then you can get the tapatalk app and upload the video to that. Though if it's not a mobile video, then I don't think that's a good option and you're better off just using YouTube.

TapaTalk is a small fee, but is really convenient for posting photos and videos from mobile. 

If you don't want to upload it to YouTube, then you can get the tapatalk app and upload the video to that. Though if it's not a mobile video, then I don't think that's a good option and you're better off just using YouTube.

TapaTalk is a small fee, but is really convenient for posting photos and videos from mobile.

OT but I believe tapatalk updated the app and it's free now.

Archived