• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
The Valentine's Day Massacre Obs--A snow job or does it only blow?

moneypitmike

Mike, how much have you had since 1/23. We were all in the December and most of January boat. Instead of crud we had mud.

I'm not sure, Jerry.  I have just been updating my seasonal total, not by events.  But I think I got 5 (maybe 5.5) in the blizzard, about 12" and 10" in the prior two Monday events.  A whole bunch of nickel and dimers (and pennies)..

7.5/4

sn

breezy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure, Jerry.  I have just been updating my seasonal total, not by events.  But I think I got 5 (maybe 5.5) in the blizzard, about 12" and 10" in the prior two Monday events.  A whole bunch of nickel and dimers (and pennies)..

7.5/4

sn

breezy

I'll say you got 12-14" last Monday. That's what I had so doubt you were lower.

It's amazing how close we have been in snow totals this month, your elevation usually has you well ahead of me.

12/8. -SN. whiteout when the wind gusts. Peak gust of 20mph so far.

While there have been some good gusts, there's hasn't been anything extraordinary.  WMECO has no outages to report.  Not about other companies.

Snow's coming down at a good clip.  No doubt I will have over 6", but since I can't measure it, I guess I can't say it was "verified".

7.0/3

Harv backed from over 1', to 8-12, as I did.

Yeah I eased off to 8-12 as well. Mid levels rule..we are only living in their world. I am sort of glad when others lowered to like 5-9..the idea of not reacting to lower QPF worked thanks to the mid levels. Looking back, the dynamics were there. 

Archived