Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 14-15 2015 Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started snowing moderately here in the Edison area around 10:15 pm and in 15 min we have a new 1/2" on the ground.  Looks like I have another 20-30 min in this line, so hopefully I can get a new 1" to 1.5".  Then we'll have to see if anything else materializes.  Down to 26F, but no real wind to speak of.  Snow is gorgeous dendrites and I'd guesstimate at least 15:1 ratios. 

Puking heavy snow right now for the last 10 minutes.  Up over 1" new in 30 min and radar looks like I might get 1" more.  About to take a walk - too nice to miss...

Holy dendrites, Batman!  Just got 3" of new snow in 1 hour; 3.25" on the ground and still snowing moderately.  For one 20 min period, I got 1.5" in heavy, heavy snow with visib maybe 1/8 of a mile.  Wow, just wow.  Must be 15-20 to 1 ratios - was able to use a broom to move all the snow aside in minutes.  Freakin' gorgeous outside - get away from your keyboards if you're lucky enough to get in a band like this one.  

Just amazing wow

Holy dendrites, Batman! Just got 3" of new snow in 1 hour; 3.25" on the ground and still snowing moderately. For one 20 min period, I got 1.5" in heavy, heavy snow with visib maybe 1/8 of a mile. Wow, just wow. Must be 15-20 to 1 ratios - was able to use a broom to move all the snow aside in minutes. Freakin' gorgeous outside - get away from your keyboards if you're lucky enough to get in a band like this one.

Archived