Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Windspeed

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know most everyone is asleep but in the "wait.......what" department... Read number 3.

Bro, I am up! Set the internal alarm, fed the stove, and am rolling. Well, we all have something to worry about. Weakening. Too far south. Too fat north. Warm nose. Suppression. LOL. The GFS, crazy as it is, was just insane. Canadian has me a bit worried.

I know most everyone is asleep but in the "wait.......what" department... Read number 3.

Lol when is the last time that has happened? Or better to ask when is the last time that has been mentioned?

Bro, I am up! Set the internal alarm, fed the stove, and am rolling. Well, we all have something to worry about. Weakening. Too far south. Too fat north. Warm nose. Suppression. LOL. The GFS, crazy as it is, was just insane. Canadian has me a bit worried.

I'm up too! Listening to old Extreme songs. Euro is out to hr 30 on WxBell. The GFS meteogram for KTRI was only around 4 inches or so. Much less than what clown maps are showing. I think that the Baja low will phase. That is the main thing I'm looking at now. That's two streams/jets phasing. JB done went crazy. Lol

Well, hate to pbp this thread...but what happens after hour 66???

The wave is exiting the region at hour 72. The Euro is keying in on the 1st wave and doesn't have anything associated with the Baja interaction. It is over at 72 hours.

Now we have 2 camps.

1) Euro/GGEM keying in on the 1st wave

2) NAM/GFS keying in on the 2nd wave and associated moisture with the base of the trough and cutoff Baja low that has been spinning there for days.

0z Euro Clown:

0867424dcc66709bcf7570b8aa535d02.jpg

The wave is exiting the region at hour 72. The Euro is keying in on the 1st wave and doesn't have anything associated with the Baja interaction. It is over at 72 hours.

Now we have 2 camps.

1) Euro/GGEM keying in on the 1st wave

2) NAM/GFS keying in on the 2nd wave and associated moisture with the base of the trough and cutoff Baja low that has been spinning there for days.

0z Euro Clown: 0867424dcc66709bcf7570b8aa535d02.jpg

Super appreciate the map!!! My money is almost always on the caboose. I could just be flat wrong. But energy diving into the back of systems has a tendency to spawn a tempest in the GOM. Edit...hate being in bed with the GFS.

Archived