• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY/North Country and Canadian/VT Borders Mid Feb. 2015 through end of Winter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're already over an inch here and was only progged for today...

Same here, i think we could get close to 6" by the time this is over.

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGENATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BUFFALO NY1107 AM EST SAT FEB 21 2015NYZ001-002-010>012-019>021-085-220015-/O.EXB.KBUF.WW.Y.0010.000000T0000Z-150222T1500Z/NIAGARA-ORLEANS-NORTHERN ERIE-GENESEE-WYOMING-CHAUTAUQUA-CATTARAUGUS-ALLEGANY-SOUTHERN ERIE-INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...NIAGARA FALLS...MEDINA...BUFFALO...BATAVIA...WARSAW...JAMESTOWN...OLEAN...WELLSVILLE...ORCHARD PARK...SPRINGVILLE1107 AM EST SAT FEB 21 2015...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST SUNDAY...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BUFFALO HAS ISSUED A WINTERWEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW AND FREEZING DRIZZLE...WHICH IS INEFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST SUNDAY.* LOCATIONS...WESTERN NEW YORK.* TIMING...SNOW THROUGH THIS EVENING...THEN AREAS OF FREEZING  DRIZZLE AFTER MIDNIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.* HAZARDS...SNOW AND FREEZING DRIZZLE.* ACCUMULATIONS...2 TO 5 INCHES...AND A TRACE OF ICE.* VISIBILITIES...BELOW A MILE AT TIMES.* IMPACTS...SNOW AND FREEZING DRIZZLE WILL RESULT IN SLICK  ROADWAYS AND HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS. PRECIPITATION WILL  FALL AS SNOW THROUGH THIS EVENING...WITH AREAS OF FREEZING  DRIZZLE AFTER MIDNIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.

Awesome flake size!

Agree. I was at LeMoyne college since noon on a college tour, I'd say 1-2" there, noticably less than here in clay...just measured 3" and flake size is huge attm. That well modeled QPF hole just narrowly flirting with us but looks to be filling in nicely. Looks like KBGMs forecast map of 4-6" here earlier this morning just busted. KBUF's 6-8 looks more reasonable.

Archived