joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Snow Sunday

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meso models blow. Shift that east slowly over the next several runs. Jack may be out in Phil-adelphia

I'm still STILL waiting for you to post something positive.  I've never been angered at anyone in my 9 years on these boards.  I am ready to Punch my computer screen at you.  0 Sarcasm in here.  I've got 2.5" and snowing at 0.75" an hour and the radar is constant.  Suck on That Clinch.  

HRRR says 8pm-6am lull for my area.  Will have 3.5"-4" and then hopefully 6-8 in Round 2.  

The question involved the meso low developing in this WAA pattern, and the actually CCB from H7 to our south. The mesos try to bring some snow NW into SNE whike the meso low gets drawn back west and really helps intensify a band in ern MA. I feel like there will be some weird mesoscale ish going on. If that mesolow does not move far past BOS harbor, it may surprise someone. I still feel like a good CCB tries to develop, but the brunt may be SE areas?

I'm still STILL waiting for you to post something positive. I've never been angered at anyone in my 9 years on these boards. I am ready to Punch my computer screen at you. 0 Sarcasm in here. I've got 2.5" and snowing at 0.75" an hour and the radar is constant. Suck on That Clinch.

HRRR says 8pm-6am lull for my area. Will have 3.5"-4" and then hopefully 6-8 in Round 2.

Please do, and then hit it with your keyboard.

This is a life threatening situation and I'm treating it as such. We're all going to die otherwise. please be safe, Neptune is coming for you.

Please do, and then hit it with your keyboard.

This is a life threatening situation and I'm treating it as such. We're all going to die otherwise. please be safe, Neptune is coming for you.

Messenger, I'm loving it!!  You have an uncanny ability to provoke a response....I think you should form an exploratory committee and run for President.  Do you believe in evolution?  Pro vaccination?

Messenger, I'm loving it!! You have an uncanny ability to provoke a response....I think you should form an exploratory committee and run for President. Do you believe in evolution? Pro vaccination?

I just try to give an opinion on the weather. A lot of weather weenies are epic bit$hes if that involves them losing seven flakes. Every outlet has now cut their forecasts back. I haven't....

We always want to find a reason for a moderate storm in terms of snow to be a blizzard in terms of snow. Sometimes the models are right and it's just a moderate snow based storm. The hysteria over this storm is profound. Stores closed, car dealers closed their busiest weekend of the season, shelves empty gas stations out of gas. Meanwhile its a storm we can all handle.

A good storm by all accounts.

I'm still STILL waiting for you to post something positive. I've never been angered at anyone in my 9 years on these boards. I am ready to Punch my computer screen at you. 0 Sarcasm in here. I've got 2.5" and snowing at 0.75" an hour and the radar is constant. Suck on That Clinch.

HRRR says 8pm-6am lull for my area. Will have 3.5"-4" and then hopefully 6-8 in Round 2.

Zing

That band will shift away the mesos have been too far west all day. The first spin is due south of the vineyard racing north. Once that passes its scattered snows here much of the night

I'm just messing with you.

I'm just enjoying what will be yet another in a long line of plowable events.

I just try to give an opinion on the weather. A lot of weather weenies are epic bit$hes if that involves them losing seven flakes. Every outlet has now cut their forecasts back. I haven't....

We always want to find a reason for a moderate storm in terms of snow to be a blizzard in terms of snow. Sometimes the models are right and it's just a moderate snow based storm. The hysteria over this storm is profound. Stores closed, car dealers closed their busiest weekend of the season, shelves empty gas stations out of gas. Meanwhile its a storm we can all handle.

A good storm by all accounts.

I think people were getting crazy because it is coming on the heels of an unprecedented streak of storms.

Archived