joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 17-18 Event

moneypitmike

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All models tonight are speeding up this thing and that is not good for us up here because that monster 50/50 Low is just acting like a buzz saw and preventing this little SWFE from coming north. Maybe they are too fast with it and will adjust north at 12z but I'm not liking the trends for up here with this one. Congrats Richmond and DC up to maybe central Jersey. General 6 to 12 for them because this thing is hauling.

Euro 1-3" BDL and south, C-2" north of there. Consensus now for a meh event this evening, perhaps we get a trend back NW at 12z or the SREFS score a coup but in general it looks like this is a nice fluff up of the pack, a chance to knock 93-94 down, and a bit of padding towards winning the final showdown with 1995-96.

This. Plus this last one stung a bit. Tied for last year up to this point.

This inverted trough is bad timing for us too. Naturally hard to predict, but talking about uncertainty and low confidence forecasts just sounds like being gun shy from last event that whiffed everything from Portland north.

It's funny really. In all likelihood GYX tops 100" this season, yet in the end it will seem like a disappointment for all the near misses and the magnitude of what has happened for BOS.

I know, but you and I both know ME can cash in later in Feb and Mar. I'm sure at some point you guys will get wrecked while I rain.

Archived