Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, that run of the RGEM honestly seemed out of left field. Is there another model even within 200 miles of it. I'm all for a bowling ball digging but I wonder how much room this has to correct SW. Another 75 miles would make a lot of folks on this board even happier. Euro Ens may lead way.

I won't be shocked is we see major shift in that direction.

I know Will said he doesn't expect another 18-24"er, but that isn't off the table yet, imo.

I won't be shocked is we see major shift in that direction.

I know Will said he doesn't expect another 18-24"er, but that isn't off the table yet, imo.

With a tighter stronger ML and Capture further SW it's firmly on the table for NE mass, not sure how far SW it's on the table but we wait and watch. I am really intrigued by Wind Prospects thou in this one if that Earlier Capture occurs.

I'd like to see folks talking more about the winds..This is going to be a serious issue region wide..Ryan had a blog about winds gusting to 65mph all over CT

Matt Lanza ‏@mattlanza  5m

In thinking about it...really feels like uncharted territory here for New Eng. Gotta think infrastructure is taxed + 40-60 mph winds? Yikes.

I'd like to see folks talking more about the winds..This is going to be a serious issue region wide..Ryan had a blog about winds gusting to 65mph all over CT

Matt Lanza@mattlanza 5m

5 minutes ago

In thinking about it...really feels like uncharted territory here for New Eng. Gotta think infrastructure is taxed + 40-60 mph winds? Yikes.

The GFS tends to overforecast mixing across the interior in the situations. But yes, I generally agree that the wind could be the biggest story with this storm for many areas.

The GFS tends to overforecast mixing across the interior in the situations. But yes, I generally agree that the wind could be the biggest story with this storm for many areas.

What are you thinking for winds.....During storm ....and Backside.  For BOS (coast) or an elevated inland Area like ORH  *potentially

Archived