SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep me updated dude...following you and Coastal...gonna have to pull the trigger on a flight/car by tomorrow.  Yes, it's that bad down here that I am willing to pay a small fortune to see a storm.  Helps that it's a 3 day weekend too.

My best advice would be to really follow 00z....12z is clearly trending toward a big hit for BOS...but there's still some annoying details in this system. I wish it was a bit "cleaner" like the blizzard or even 2/2 was but this has some moving parts. But it's starting to weed out the crap and focus on that main shortwave which is good.

Worst case is you can always book the flight and car, but maybe wait just a bit on deciding where to go...stay semi-mobile.

EURO!

Randy, pull the trigger this one's coming.

My best advice would be to really follow 00z....12z is clearly trending toward a big hit for BOS...but there's still some annoying details in this system. I wish it was a bit "cleaner" like the blizzard or even 2/2 was but this has some moving parts. But it's starting to weed out the crap and focus on that main shortwave which is good.

Worst case is you can always book the flight and car, but maybe wait just a bit on deciding where to go...stay semi-mobile.

Ok...Matt and I are are coordinating and vacillating between your region or the Lakes.  This afternoon's runs put your region back to number 1 for me.   We'd drive up, so reserving a car is no costs and no big deal if the models back down.

Thanks gents.

Archived